Let’s Get Started
Below is the link to review your credit. When you go to the site, you will need a credit or debit card. There will be a charge of $24.00 to $48.00, depending if only one person is applying or 2 persons.
Once you submit your information, it will receive immediate attention by one of our Mortgage Professionals and we will get in contact with you right away.
Our office address is 2000 E. Edgewood Dr. Suite 101 Lakeland FL. 33803.
Our Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Weekends by appointment only.
Once we receive your credit report, we will contact you to schedule an appointment. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.Apply
Below is a list of documents needed to for a residential loan application:
(Depending on loan, some documents do not apply)
- Copy of most recent 2 years tax return with W-2’s (complete return) for all persons on the application.
- Copies of the most recent 30 days pay stubs.
- 2 Year rental history included names and addresses for landlord. If you have lived with someone (ex. Parents or family member) please include their name and address for proof of residency even if you didn’t have to pay rent.
- 2 Year employment history including name, address and phone number for each place of employment.
- Copies of 2 most recent bank statements for all checking and savings accounts. If these aren’t bank originals, the copies must be signed and dated by page by a bank representative.
- Copy of Driver’s License and Social Security Card.
- Copy of Resident Alien Card (if applies).
- Copy of divorce papers for any previous marriages (if applicable).
- Copy of court ordered child support (and ID number for county) or last 12 months cancelled checks showing payment of not court ordered.
- Copy of any bankruptcy papers (all schedules) if applies.
- If self-employed must have most recent 2 years tax return, personal and business with all schedules. Year to date Profit/Loss statement and balance sheet.